This site is owned and operated by Apikos Pharma. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Apikos Pharma provides information on its website, www.apikospharma.com, to the general public subject to the terms and conditions included in Section I of this Statement. By using the Apikos Pharma Public Site, as defined below, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in Section I below.
Apikos Pharma offers enhanced, special Website access to registered Members, who are required to agree to the additional terms & conditions contained in Section II below. The Section II terms and conditions apply only to Members.
SECTION I: TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PUBLIC ACCESS TO www.arlakbiotech.com
“Website” means the web site located at the URL http://www.apikospharma.com and includes the entirety of both the Apikos Pharma Public Site and the Apikos Pharma Member only Site.
“Apikos Pharma Public Site” means that portion of the Website that is generally available for use by any person who by accessing the Website agrees to be bound by Section I of the Website terms and conditions.
” Apikos Pharma Member only Site” means that portion of the Website that is restricted to the use by Members.
“Members” means those persons and entities that have registered and assented to the terms of Section II of this Agreement.
“Product Suppliers” means any and all suppliers of industrial materials, product components, industrial equipment or services to finished goods manufacturers anywhere in the world.
“Apikos Pharma Website Services” mean functions on the Apikos Pharma Website that allow Members to search for and access technical product documents of Product Suppliers; order product samples on line directly from such suppliers; and request direct technical assistance from those suppliers.
- Intellectual Property. These materials are protected under federal and state intellectual property laws and international treaties. Apikos Pharma grants you a limited, revocable, non exclusive and non transferable license to use and display the materials only on your computing device and only for those limited purposes associated with your interaction with the Apikos Pharma Website. Except as stated herein, you have no right to copy, download, display, perform, decompile, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the materials in any manner. You agree not to “link,” “frame” or “mirror” the Apikos Pharma Website, or any material contained on or accessible from the Apikos Pharma Website, on or from any other server or device without the advanced written authorization of Apikos Pharma . This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these terms and conditions. This limited license may also be terminated at any time in Apikos Pharma ’s sole discretion upon notice to you. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- On Line Conduct.You agree to use the Apikos Pharma Website only for lawful purposes and not to engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website. You shall not post on or transmit through the Apikos Pharma Website: any defamatory or abusive statements; statements that threaten the persons of others; advertising or other forms of solicitation; or statements that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, or that endorse or advocate illegal activity. You agree not to engage in any conduct in connection with your use of the Apikos Pharma Website that is anti competitive, deceptive or otherwise in violation of any law including those governing competition or trade practices. You further agree not to tamper with the Apikos Pharma Website or its functionality. You shall not post or transmit any information, file or software that contains a virus, worm or any other potentially contaminating or destructive information, data or feature.
- No Endorsement. Apikos Pharma does not endorse any products or services of other parties appearing on, or accessible through, the Apikos Pharma Website. References on the Apikos Pharma Website to any such products or services or the inclusion on the Apikos Pharma Website of links to, or frames of, the web sites or computer systems of any third parties does not constitute or imply an endorsement by Apikos Pharma of such products, services, web sites or systems. Apikos Pharma makes no representation or warranty with respect to, and is not responsible for the quality of, the products, services, web sites or computer systems provided by third parties that may be referred to on, or accessible through, the Apikos Pharma Website.
- Disclaimer of Liability. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THE APIKOS PHARMA WEBSITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. NEITHER APIKOS PHARMA NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTABLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY SYSTEMS, SOFTWARE INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM APIKOS PHARMA OR THROUGH THE APIKOS PHARMA WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. APIKOS PHARMA AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION DISCLOSED ON THE APIKOS PHARMA WEBSITE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE THROUGH IT. APIKOS PHARMA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY THE INFORMATION OR IDEAS CONTAINED, SUGGESTED OR REFERENCED ON THE APIKOS PHARMA WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PRODUCT INFORMATION PROVIDED IN TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS OR MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS. IN NO EVENT SHALL APIKOS PHARMA OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE APIKOS PHARMA WEBSITE OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
Apikos Pharma DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION DISCLOSED ON THE WEBSITE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. Apikos Pharma SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY THE INFORMATION OR IDEAS CONTAINED, SUGGESTED OR REFERENCED ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PRODUCT INFORMATION PROVIDED IN TECHNICAL DATA SHEETS OR MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS. IN NO EVENT SHALL Apikos Pharma OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
SECTION II: TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO MEMBER ONLY MEMBERSHIP
This section states the additional terms and conditions under which Apikos Pharma provides access to the Apikos Pharma Member only Site. These terms and conditions constitute an Agreement between Member and Apikos Pharma .
- Relationship to Section I terms and conditions.The terms and conditions contained in this Section II are in addition to the terms and conditions contained in Section I of this Statement, and together such terms and conditions govern Member’s use of the Apikos Pharma Website and the Apikos Pharma Website Services. Any reference to “you” or “your” in Section I of this Statement shall be deemed a reference to Member. In the event of a conflict between these Section II terms and the terms contained in Section I, the terms of this Section II shall override and govern. To the extent reasonably possible, the terms of Sections I and II of this Statement shall be construed in such a manner so as to give practical and legal effect to both Sections.
- Additional Definitions.
“Member Registration Pages” means the web pages on which the Member provides professionally identifiable information to Apikos Pharma in order to gain access to the Apikos Pharma Member only Site or to use certain Apikos Pharma Website Services.
“Member’s Professional Information” means information that identifies Member’s professional role, such as Member’s name, company or industry affiliations, employment position and title, physical location, phone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses that is disclosed to Apikos Pharma through the submission of Member Registration Pages or through other means of communication between Member and Apikos Pharma or its affiliates.
- Member’s Professional Information.Member represents and warrants to Apikos Pharma that all of Member’s Professional Information disclosed on the Member Registration Pages is true, complete and accurate as of the date provided to Apikos Pharma . Without limiting the generality of the foregoing representation and warranty, Member represents and warrants that he/she has provided true, complete and accurate information regarding Member’s profession and has disclosed all of Member’s employment affiliations and relationships including (a) Member’s relationship as an employee, agent and/or contractor for each employer, and (b) Member’s affiliation with other employers through an ownership interest in or joint venture relationship or similar relationship with those employers. Member agrees to promptly update Member’s Professional Information during the term of this Agreement in the event Member’s affiliations or relationships with employers change or as otherwise necessary to keep Member’s Professional Information accurate and complete.
- Sharing of Member’s Professional Information.Apikos Pharma reserves the right, without notice to Member, to share all of Member’s Professional Information with any Product Supplier whose information, documents or materials are accessed by Member on or through the Apikos Pharma Website. Member hereby consents to the disclosure of Member’s Professional Information to such Product Suppliers and acknowledges that, once this information is disclosed to those suppliers, Apikos Pharma will have no control over, nor will Apikos Pharma be responsible for, the use or further disclosure of Member’s Professional Information by those Product Suppliers.
- Restricted Access to Certain Information.Depending on Member’s position, profession and relationships or affiliations with Product Suppliers or other employers, Apikos Pharma may in its sole discretion restrict Member’s access to certain technical product documents and/or other information of Product Suppliers who list their product offerings on the Apikos Pharma Website. These restrictions will be imposed in response to the unilateral request of Product Suppliers, who for competitive or other reasons wish to protect such information from access or disclosure to certain Product Suppliers or employers or other parties who have been granted access to the Apikos Pharma Website. These restrictions may be imposed by Apikos Pharma and implemented on the Apikos Pharma Website or by Product Suppliers within their own web sites or computer systems. Member agrees to abide by any restrictions imposed on Member’s access to such documents and information and shall not attempt in any manner to circumvent those restrictions.
- Logon Procedure.In order to Access the Apikos Pharma Member Only Site and to use certain Apikos Pharma Services, Member will be required to enter a user name and password on the logon page of the Apikos Pharma Member only Site. Member shall access the Apikos Pharma Member only Site only though the logon page provided by Apikos Pharma and shall not permit any other person or entity to log onto the Apikos Pharma Member only Site using Member’s user name or password. Member shall ensure that he/she logs off from his/her account at the end of each session on the Apikos Pharma Member only Site. Member agrees not to disclose Member’s user name or password to any other person or entity and shall hold Member’s user name and password in confidence during the term of this Agreement. In the event Member determines that another party has gained access to Member’s password or user name, or that another party has accessed the Apikos Pharma Member only Site using Member’s user name or password, Member shall immediately notify Apikos Pharma of such access. In such event, Apikos Pharma shall delete Member’s old user name and password and, in its sole discretion, issue a new user name and password to Member.
- Accuracy of Information Not Warranted.Apikos Pharma uses reasonable efforts to accurately publish and categorize Supplier Product information and other information and materials on the Apikos Pharma Website. However, Apikos Pharma does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information or materials, nor does Apikos Pharma warrant that the categorization of such information or materials is correct. Member acknowledges and agrees that he/she is responsible for determining the accuracy and completeness of all information and materials published on the Apikos Pharma Website, including without limitation whether the categorization of such information and materials is correct. In the event Member becomes aware of any material inaccuracy of any information or materials published or categorized on the Apikos Pharma Website, Member shall promptly notify Apikos Pharma of such inaccuracy, and Apikos Pharma will take reasonable steps to correct any information or materials it determines to be inaccurate or incomplete. Apikos Pharma shall not be responsible for any information or materials provided by Product Suppliers or other parties that is accessed through the Apikos Pharma Website and shall have no obligation to correct any such information or materials.
- Limited Use of Information.Apikos Pharma grants Member a nontransferable, nonexclusive, revocable right to access the Apikos Pharma Website Site solely for the purpose of using the Apikos Pharma Member Only service. Member agrees not to (and not allow any third party to) copy, modify, decompile, create a derivative work of, sell, assign, sublicense, or grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in or to, the Apikos Pharma Member Only Site. User may download only a single copy of the screens when he/she is using the Apikos Pharma Member Only Site for his/her own professional use and use by those affiliates of Member that are disclosed as part of Member’s Professional Information. Member is not permitted to further distribute or transfer any portion of the Apikos Pharma Member Only Site to other parties. Apikos Pharma reserves the right in its sole discretion to revoke, suspend or limit Member’s right to access the Apikos Pharma Member Only Site at any time. Member’s right to access the Apikos Pharma Member Only Site shall end upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Indemnification by Member.Member agrees to indemnify and defend Apikos Pharma and its affiliates and their officers, directors, and employees and agents from and against all third party claims and lawsuits arising out of or relating to Member’s use of the Apikos Pharma Member Only Site or the Apikos Pharma Website Services. If any such claim or lawsuit is asserted against Apikos Pharma , Apikos Pharma will tender the claim or lawsuit to Member for defense. Member and Apikos Pharma shall cooperate in good faith in defending any such claim or lawsuit, consistent with each party’s legal rights, including their respective right to assert the attorney/client privilege.
- Entire Agreement; Severability.This Agreement, describes the entire agreement between Member and Apikos Pharma and supersedes all other verbal or written agreements between the parties hereto regarding the subject matter hereof. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, vague or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Any vague or ambiguous language shall not be presumptively construed against either party to this Agreement and shall be construed consistent with the primary purpose of this Agreement as expressed by its remaining terms.
- Modification of this Agreement.Apikos Pharma may, in its sole discretion, modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, by posting such modifications to the Website. Apikos Pharma shall announce any such modifications on the Apikos Pharma Public Site and Member’s use of the Apikos Pharma Member Only Site after such announcement shall be deemed Member’s acceptance of such modifications.
- Knowing Consent and Authority to Consent.The parties to this Agreement knowingly and expressly consent to the foregoing terms and conditions. Each person assenting to this Agreement represents that he/she is authorized to enter into this Agreement.